The Detail Below Provides an Overview of Our Product Lines
Information on Fitting and the Purchasing Options
For the Product Line
There are currently 5 main product lines on the CCCharger site - As shown below
We also have an ebay store
The CCCharger site will however, ALWAYS have the BEST POSSIBLE PRICING for CCCharger product
Our products are all assembled in the UK (Church Crookham) and are all items to which we add technical value, by making them totally bespoke to a particular model variant or by engineering in the benefit of ease of installation for the purchaser. It's in this area that we really focus, developing products such as the Remote Exhaust Switches that are fitted in literally 2 minutes, and aimed at individuals with electrical skills in line with fitting a domestic plug.
There are currently 3 options for Aston Martin battery chargers depending on the model / year all are supplied with a carry bag / accessory kit.
* 3 Pin Connector Type: Mainly found on Pre 2006 Astons and throughout the Newport Pagnell Vanquish range
* Cigar Plug Connector Type: Found on Astons from 1/1/2006 onwards (except the Newport Pagnell Vanquish)
* DB11 Charger: A bespoke fit for the DB11, 2019 DBS & 2018.5 New Vantage (magnetic plug type connection)
EXHAUST REMOTE CONTROL SWITCHES:
There are currently 5 Aston Remote Switch Builds (V8 Vantage, V12V / DB9, Rapide & Vanquish) Complemented by our "Auto Memory" versions for Both Aston & Ferrari. The units consist of a remote receiver that decodes the R.F signal from the key fob and switches a relay module to operate the existing active vacuum controls,
* All units supplied with 2 x high quality metal key fobs
* Detailed instructions included fitting takes literally mins (all except Rapide & Vanquish)
* No auto electrical skills required to fit, If you can fit an electrical plug you should be able to fit our products
* Engine starts in quiet mode as standard and will switch to loud mode when the loud button is pressed
* Can be supplied in reverse build (this starts up loud and enters quiet mode when quiet button pressed)
* All (except Vanquish & Ferrari) fit within the existing fuse box and as such this remains a fully covert installation
* To facilitate ease of fitting S5 & S6 models include a push in relay - This is a genuine Aston Martin supplied part
MEMORY EXHAUST REMOTE CONTROL SWITCH:
The "Auto Memory" unit is available in 5 formats V8 Vantage, V12 Vantage/DB9/DBS/Virage, Vanquish, Ferrari 360 & Ferrari F430
It works as per the standard exhaust switch but has an additional feature of being able to go back to the same switched position that it was in prior to the ignition being switched off, which it will now always remember, even through battery disconnects.
This is achieved by the unit having 2 x switch modules within it, complemented by a seperate magnetic coil memory which controls the output state of the unit until the remote fob button is next pressed.
This memory remembers the last known mode that the unit was switched to, either quiet mode or loud mode and will stay in that mode until you select the alternate mode. Installation is exactly as per the standard units.
V8 Vantage L.E.D Daytime Running Lights:
There are currently 2 DRL options for the V8V one of which includes a S4 Remote Switch and bespoke 3 button key fob to operate both the DRL and Exhaust Switch. This device turns on the front LED lamps all the time the ignition is turned on, should you desire them to be off, operating the remote key fob will facilitate this.
The units consist of a remote receiver that decodes the R.F signal from the remote fob to activate a relay which triggers an isolating output relay module. This circuitry is designed to "fail safe" in the unlikely event of a component failure and the installation ensures that no control signals are feeding back into the C.E.M (central electrical module)
The units uses easy connect screw in de-mountable connectors for ease of installation / removal and has an install time of around 45 minutes.
* This unit is a more complex fit than our other products - as the cabin floor fuse box has to be accessed.
* Detailed instructions included fitting takes me around 40 minutes
* Some auto electrical skills are required to fit or the assitance of an auto electrician.
* Currently this fits only Vantages from 2005 to 2011
* The standard version includes an on/off keyfob.
* The kit version includes a S4 exhaust switch has a 3 button fob which operates both the exhaust & DRL - switches
* Keyfobs are pre programmed and can not be added later. Given this at the point of purchase dropdown menus allow you to select any additional fobs at a nominal price should you require them.
Ctek Charger Adapters:
These are all made in our Church Crookham Workshop from Ctek original flyleads with manufacture bespoke connectors fitted such that the purchaser will have a viable alternative to procuring a manufacturer badged battery charger at a premium price
REMOTE CONTROL EXHAUST PRODUCT FITMENTS
ASTON MARTIN REMOTE CONTROL EXHAUST PRODUCT FITMENTS
TYPE S4 - V8 Vantage 2005 - 2018 Remote Control Switch Fuse 15 & Fuse 22
TYPE S5 - V12 Vantage DB9, DBS, Virage 2004 - 2018 Remote Control Fuse 22 Relay Switch Fuse 15 & Fuse 22
TYPE S6 - Rapide & Rapide S All Years Remote Control Relay Switch Fuse 3
TYPE S7 - Vanquish & Vanquish S 2012-2018
TYPE AM - This is an Auto Memory version for all V8 Vantages & remembers the last option selected
TYPE AM R2 - This is an Auto Memory version for V12 Vantage, DB9, DBS & Virage it remembers the last option selected.
Should you need guidance on the correct fitment for your Aston then just email me at:
If you wish to have a "reverse build" unit
(Reverse Build starts up loud and enters quiet mode on depression of the quiet button on the remote fob)
Then just select this option from the drop down menus when ordering or again just email me
I do not list the "Reverse Build / Start Loud for the S6 (Rapide) unit as it make a significant change to the character of the car, that will not suit all.
Clearly, I can build this if required though.