This product is designed to fit entirely within the fusebox to allow remote control switching between the superb “loud mode” exhaust tone that Astons can deliver and the sometimes more practical “quiet mode” at the press of a button on the remote fob.
This version has 2 high quality polished steel and gloss soft touch plastic fobs and comes with detailed fitting instructions.
OPTIONS: You can select from the drop down menu the Start Quiet (standard version) or a Start Loud version which will default to being loud at all times until the quiet button is pressed. Start Loud is a great alternative to simply removing the fuse as it gives an enhanced loud sound while keeping the vacuum controls fully functional
- ENHANCED EXHAUST TONE SELECTION AT THE TIME OF YOUR CHOICE
- NO ADDITIONAL SWITCHES OR WIRING REQUIRED
- PUSH FIT CONNECTORS BESPOKE TO YOUR MODEL ASTON
- CAN BE SWITCHED TO LOUD FOR THE OPEN ROADS & QUIET FOR THE BENIFIT OF NEIGHBOURS WHEN RETURNING HOME
- NO CORRUPTION IN ANY WAY TO THE BUILD INTEGRITY OF YOUR VALUED ASTON
- NO AMMENDMENTS IN ANY WAY TO THE VEHICLES EXISTING WIRING
- ASTONS VACUUM SYSTEM REMAINS FULLY OPERATIVE (unlike removing fuse 22 15 or 3)
- EXHAUST VALVES WILL NOT SEIZE IN SITU AS THEY REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL
EXHAUST REMOTE CONTROL All V8 Vantages Type S4
Loud / Quiet Start Up Option
- It’s important to recognise that this device is supplied complete with the correct length cabling and connectors attached to allow instant push fit connectivity to complete the installation in minutes without tools (save for the fuse removing tool which I supply).
The unit and all associated cabling is entirely housed within the existing fuse box, the structure of the fuse box is not modified in any way and the existing lid refits to provide a totally covert installation.
I include fitting of this device at my GU52 6QJ postcode.
Should you prefer to self fit then detailed instructions are included and I will be contactable in the unlikely event of you encountering any difficulty